Environment and Climate Change
Environmental law covers general issues such as climate change politics and emissions, and more specific issues like licenses and authorizations, environmental assessment procedures, sanctioning, and environmental liability proceedings.
We Make Growth Compatible With the Environment
At Gowper we have in-depth knowledge of the function of public authorities, and we focus on business legal advice concerning not only managing compliance and minimizing liability and risks, but also getting advantages from a sustainable development and current 'green' policies.
List of Services
- Comprehensive legal advice in licenses and authorizations.
- Emission trading.
- Policy and strategy, environmental reporting, and securities disclosure obligations.
- Managing compliance and minimizing liability.
- Intervention and defense in administrative proceedings, in particular sanctioning and liability proceedings.
- EU environmental Law and non-EU countries environmental law study.